Solomon Elementary School is actively hiring for various positions. Please click on the link to complete the Google Job Interest Form. Once the form is completed and a resume submitted, we will contact you for an interview.
Our casual hire applicants work in various capacities throughout the campus. Position openings may be available throughout the school year.
• Substitute Teacher - Bachelor's degree required, on-call for classroom teacher absences
• Substitute Educational Assistant - Min 48 Bachelor's level credits OR Associate's in Arts OR completion of ParaPro Assessment, supports Special Education teacher
• Paraprofessional Tutor/Educator (PPT/PPE) - Min 48 Bachelor's level credits OR Associate's in Arts OR completion of ParaPro Assessment, assists with direct instructional support in classrooms and other areas on campus
• Part Time Teacher (PTT) - Bachelor's degree required, teaches students independent of regular classroom teacher through pull-out services for non-graded activities
• Adult Supervisor - High School Diploma, GED, or higher, maintains the safety and security of students during lunch, recess, and transitions throughout campus, hours vary between 7:30-12:30, including arrival, breakfast, recess, and dismissal
• Classroom Cleaner - Min age 14, hours are 1PM-5PM Mon-Fri for 19 hrs/wk, responsible for cleaning classrooms or offices as assigned
• Other Support: Meal Tracker and Substitute Office Assistants, minimum High School Diploma, hours vary