What's happening in B207 and around the school?
As a part of our AVID
program, planners are being used at all grade levels as an organizational tool. Please check your child's planner on the daily basis and sign
We will be using the planner for:
- Weekly Reading Information
- Reading Log
- Daily Homework
- Special Events/ Activities
Homework Policy (HOMEWORK IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED BUT NOT REQUIRED FOR A GRADE)
- Math and reading worksheets will be provided to let families know what is happening and as review if needed.
- Daily homework
- Read for 20 minutes. (Write title and page numbers in planner)
- Practice spelling words.
- Addition/Subtraction Math Facts.
- Review any classwork your child brought home.
- Sometimes there will be projects to complete.
*check calendar for exact dates
**Schedules are subject to change.