Aloha Solomon families!
This is our last week before winter break. There is a lot of excitement around the holidays so we wanted to provide you with a few reminders.
1. This week's schedule:
Wednesday 12/15/2021 is a FULL day, dismissal is at 2:15 pm
Friday 12/17/2021 is an early dismissal day, dismissal is at 1:00 pm
2. Masks are still required while on our campus. Please wear them at all times.
3. Students should not be on campus before 7:40 am. Breakfast begins at 7:45 am.
4. Holiday gifts should not include food items and should be brought at the time of arrival to school with your child. Please refrain from dropping them off at the front office.
5. Solomon Serves - service project ends this week. Please help us with this cause by donating anything you can.
6. Spirit Week is December 12-17, 2021.
7. Students return to school on Wednesday, January 5, 2021.